6+ Bottles 10% Off
12+ Bottles 15% Off×
|Willamette Valley Vineyards is proud of our ongoing level of philanthropic efforts, and we are pleased to support a variety of charitable organizations, with particular emphasis on charities in our local community. However, the frequency of donation requests has forced us to implement a donation policy outlined below.
You may submit a donation request for a tour and tasting gift certificate for 8 wine enthusiasts (estimated value $200.00), case goods or bottles of wine for auction by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Our Donation Committee meets the last Tuesday of the month. We will send you a letter of notification as to the status of your donation request shortly thereafter.
The Fine Print
• Requests for cash will not be considered.
• Willamette Valley Vineyards will not deliver donated items. Recipients must either pick up their donation at the winery between 11am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, or pay shipping costs.
• We require a minimum of 6 weeks notice for a request to be considered.
• Only requests made by email or mail will be considered.
• Due to the volume of requests, phone solicitations will not be accepted.
• If your event falls within our guidelines, we will send you a letter in the mail shortly after the approval of your request.
We wish you all the best with your charitable activities, and we appreciate your interest in Willamette Valley Vineyards!
If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Pictured above: Former winemaker Don Crank presenting the Founders’ Gift in November 2013, on behalf of Willamette Valley Vineyards, in the amount of $50,000 to ¡Salud! at their annual Oregon Pinot Noir Auction Gala. During the presentation, the Managing Nurse, Leda Garside and I made an appeal to the audience that raised an additional $142,000! This is the largest special appeal ever raised in ¡Salud!'s history and overall the evening raised $710,000.
The money will be used to fund ¡Salud!'s Wellness Clinic Campaign that provides mobile health services to our Oregon vineyard workers and their families. The relationship between Oregon winemakers and healthcare professionals, united in their mission to benefit this essential workforce, is unique to Oregon. No other state has such an effective and far-reaching program.