What is Willamette Valley Vineyard's stock symbol?
The company's ticker symbol is WVVI.
The stock is traded on what market?
NASDAQ Capitol Market.
If I hold stock directly, whom should I contact?
Registered shareholders (if you had a numbered certificate issued by Willamette Valley Vineyards) then you should contact the company's transfer agent: Broadridge Transfer Agent Services for questions concerning account status, replacing lost certificates and transferring title.
If I hold stock indirectly, whom should I contact?
If your shares are held in a brokerage account, you should work with your broker in transferring or selling shares.
What are the advantages of being a WVV shareholder?
- Admissions to special events at the winery.
- Priority on the purchase of limited production wines, wine futures, discounted items and wines with personalized labels.
- Discounted pricing of selections purchased through the WVV Wine Club.
- Priority use of the Winery's tasting and hospitality facilities for events (open dates only).
- Personalized winery business cards, the initial set is complementary.
- Reports on company developments seeking shareholder feedback and/or involvement.
- Numerous oppurtunities to volunteer and increase wine knowledge through the non-profit group, Oregon Wine Enthusiasts.