6+ Bottles 10% Off
12+ Bottles 15% Off×
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Willamette Valley Vineyard's stock symbol?
The company's ticker symbol is WVVI.
The stock is traded on what market?
NASDAQ Capital Market.
If I hold stock directly, whom should I contact?
Registered shareholders (if you had a numbered certificate issued by Willamette Valley Vineyards) then you should contact the company's transfer agent: Broadridge Transfer Agent Services for questions concerning account status, replacing lost certificates and transferring title.
If I hold stock indirectly, whom should I contact?
If your shares are held in a brokerage account, you should work with your broker in transferring or selling shares.
What are the advantages of being a WVV shareholder?
1. Admissions to special events at the winery.
2. Priority on the purchase of limited production wines, wine futures, and discounted items.
3. Discounted pricing of selections purchased through the WVV Wine Club.
4. Priority use of the Winery's tasting and hospitality facilities for events (open dates only).
5. Personalized winery business cards, the initial set is complementary.
6. Reports on company developments seeking shareholder feedback and/or involvement.
7. Numerous opportunities to volunteer and increase wine knowledge through the non-profit group
Oregon Wine Enthusiasts.